It’s simple to examine the decision historical past on Android smartphones. Because of this one can examine whom you’ve got referred to as or whose name you’ve got acquired. It is usually attainable to be taught you probably have missed a name at any cut-off date. If you do not need anybody to see your name historical past, you possibly can delete it.
It is easy to delete the data of a specific name or purge the decision historical past altogether. Let’s undergo your entire course of step-by-step.
Steps To Delete Name Historical past
- In your Android smartphone, search and open the telephone app.
- After the telephone app opens, you’ll see the decision historical past
- Faucet on the ‘Latest’ choice on the underside left nook.
- To delete a single name element, faucet on the button with a small ‘i’ inside a circle on the fitting facet of the bar subsequent to the contact’s title or unsaved quantity.
- After the brand new window opens, faucet on the vertical three-dot icon on the highest proper nook.
- Now choose ‘Delete all calls from this quantity’.
How To Delete Total Name Historical past
- In the event you want to delete your entire name log out of your smartphone, faucet on the ‘Recents’ button on the backside left nook.
- On the highest proper nook, you will notice a three-dot icon. Faucet on it.
- Choose ‘Delete Name Log.’ If you do not have this feature, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Calls’ > ‘Name Logs.’ You possibly can delete the decision log from right here.
- Choose ‘Delete name log.’ If you do not have this feature, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Calls’ > ‘Name Logs.’ You possibly can delete the decision log from right here.
Manufacturing facility Information Reset
- You can even delete all information and settings from the system by utilizing the ‘manufacturing unit reset’ choice.
- Name logs may also be deleted, together with dialed calls, acquired calls, and missed calls.
- Nevertheless, select this because the final choice. Earlier than utilizing the ‘manufacturing unit reset’ characteristic, again up the info saved in your Android smartphone.