New Delhi: With simply no more than 25-30 days left for the IPL 2021 Part 2, many franchises have suffered a significant setback after their star gamers determined to overlook out the cash-rich match. BCCI has made it clear that the gamers have the correct to determine whether or not they wish to take part within the T20 league or not. Many gamers have withdrawn their names from IPL 14 section 2 as a consequence of harm or some private causes.
Checklist of gamers who will not play in IPL 2021 Part 2
1. Pat Cummins: Kolkata Knight Riders star fast-bowler Pat Cummins will not be part of IPL 2021 Part 2 as he’s going to turn into a father for the primary time, reportedly in September-October 2021.
2. Jos Buttler: Rajasthan Royals star opener and wicket-keeper batsman Jos Buttler has additionally refused to play within the second section of IPL as a consequence of private causes. Exhausting-hitting Kiwi batsman Glenn Phillip has changed Buttler in Rajasthan Royals.
3. Adam Zampa: Australian leg-spinner Adam Zampa, who performs for Virat Kohli-led Royal Challengers Bangalore within the IPL, will even not play within the second section of IPL-14. After being named within the Australian staff for T20 World Cup, he determined to withdrawn from IPL. Sri Lanka’s Wanindu Hasaranga has changed Zampa in RCB.
4. Jay Richardson and Riley Meredith, who performs for Punjab Kings in IPL, have refused to play within the second section of the match’s 14th season. In his place, Punjab Kings have included Nathan Ellis within the staff.
5. Daniel Sams: The all-rounder, who performs for RCB, determined to withdraw from IPL 2021 Part 2, citing psychological well being.
6. Finn Allen: After being named within the New Zealand staff that may tour Pakistan and Bangladesh, RCB’s Finn Allen withdrew his title from IPL.
7. Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer: Each star gamers from England have determined to not play for Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2021 Part 2. Jofra Archer has been dominated out of cricket for the subsequent one yr as a consequence of an elbow harm. On the identical time, Ben Stokes, among the best all-rounders on this planet, has taken an indefinite break from cricket as a consequence of psychological well being.