New Delhi: Whereas the potential for third COVID wave continues to be a reason behind fear, the contemporary circumstances of Coronavirus have undergone a surge prior to now few days.
The figures within the final 5 days present that the circumstances of COVID-19 within the nation are seeing an upward pattern as soon as once more. 46,164 new Coronavirus circumstances had been reported on Thursday.
On the identical time, 607 folks died because of the illness. The variety of folks recovering from Coronavirus elevated to 317,88,440. Alternatively, energetic circumstances within the nation had been reported to be 3,33,725.
Coronavirus circumstances have elevated every day within the final 5 days
- August 26, 2021 – 46,164 new circumstances
- August 25, 2021 – 37,593 circumstances
- August 24, 2021 – 25,467 circumstances
- August 23, 2021 – 25,072 circumstances
- August 22, 2021-30,948 circumstances
Kerala has reported greater than 31,000 circumstances within the final 24 hours.
In the meantime, Coronavirus circumstances aren’t declining within the state of Kerala. On Wednesday, COVID circumstances in Kerala as soon as once more crossed the 31,000-mark. 215 COVID-related deaths had been reported within the state yesterday, whereas the entire energetic circumstances had been 1,70,312.
COVID Vaccination August 18 to August 22
Whereas Coronavirus circumstances are on the rise within the nation, vaccination can be happening at a speedy tempo to defeat the pandemic:
- August 18 – 56.36 lakh folks vaccinated
- August 19 – 54.71 lakh folks vaccinated
- August 20 – 36.36 lakh folks vaccinated
- August 21 – 52.23 lakh folks vaccinated
- August 22 – 7.95 lakh folks vaccinated