Raksha Bandhan 2021: The festive season has begun throughout the nation. Markets are totally adorned for the competition of Raksha Bandhan which falls on August 22.
No competition is full with out sweets. An enormous crowd could be noticed at candy retailers on this event. An enormous variety of individuals and vibrant sweets within the store make any competition brighter.
However as a substitute of giving the identical form of sweets to your brother yearly, attempt one thing new. These days, youths have turn out to be very well being aware and so everybody avoids consuming sweets. This time round, you’ll be able to attempt one thing completely different by providing sweets made by your self which goes so as to add sweetness to the connection.
So allow us to see what all you can also make on your brother on Raksha Bandhan apart from conventional sweets:
1. Fruit Cream- Whereas the sweets accessible out there could also be dangerous to well being there may be additionally a worry of adulteration in them. In that case, you can also make fruit cream of your brother’s alternative. You do not have to do a lot, get whipped cream from market and add finely chopped fruits of your brother’s option to it.
2. Halwa- You may make any halwa of your brother’s alternative like moong dal, bottle gourd, semolina, or wheat flour halwa and high it with dry fruits, and so on. . This scrumptious halwa made by you’ll make the competition of Raksha Bandhan memorable on your brother.
3. Cake or pastry- As an alternative of conventional sweets, you too can make cake or pastry on your brother. Supply your brother a cake or pastry of his favorite taste.
4. Donuts- These days younger individuals prefer to eat donuts slightly than conventional sweets. On this case, you too can give him donuts after tying the rakhi.
5. Mewa Kheer- Many a time brothers love home made kheer. You can even add a whole lot of dry fruits and make kheer on your brother. Remember to refrigerate it earlier than serving. Additionally, you can also make Shrikhand from curd. It is also fairly straightforward to make. Drain all of the water from the curd and add nuts, saffron, cardamom, and sugar, and this fashion make it an auspicious Rakshabandhan on your brother.
Aren’t these concepts wonderful? Attempt one thing distinctive on this Rakhshabandhan and see how the unbreakable bond between a brother and sister blooms.