The 14th season of the cash-rich IPL is all set to begin from as we speak. The season opener will probably be performed between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore in Chennai. Because of the big sum of money accessible to play in it, cricketers from everywhere in the nation and world wide compete to be part of this event.
Here is the checklist of gamers who’re the costliest buys within the IPL public sale this 12 months.
1. Chris Morris: This time, within the public sale of IPL 2021, Rajasthan Royals purchased South Africa all-rounder Chris Morris for an enormous quantity of Rs 16.25 crore. With this, Morris has turn into the costliest purchase within the historical past of the league, beating Yuvraj Singh (Rs 16 crore).
2. Kyle Jamison: New Zealand’s star bowler Kyle Jamison is positioned at quantity two on this checklist. The tall speedster has been bagged by RCB on this 12 months’s public sale for an enormous quantity of Rs 15 crore.
3. Glenn Maxwell: On this checklist of the costliest gamers bought in IPL 2021 public sale, Australia’s middle-order explosive batsman Glenn Maxwell is at quantity three because the flamboyant all-rounder was acquired by RCB for Rs 14.25 crore.
4. Jhye Richardson: On this checklist, younger Australian quick bowler Jhye Richardson is at fourth place. Richardson has been included within the Punjab Kings for Rs 14 crore.
5. Krishnappa Gautam: Off-spin all-rounder Krishnappa Gautam, who performs for Karnataka in home cricket, is at quantity 5 on this checklist. Within the IPL 2021 public sale, CSK purchased him for Rs 9.25 crore.